phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Monday 3 June 2013

Paul Daley Confirms Next Fight will be in UK in July

Paul Daley Confirms Next Fight will be in UK via Facbook
by Chris Houten - @kingdomMMAChris



Paul 'Semtex' Daley confirmed his next fight will be in the UK earlier today via Facebook:
Just got confirmation that my next fight will 100% be in the UK, and be in July. I will be selling tickets £40 which will include FREE return coach travel from NOTTINGHAM!!!!!!
One of the finest fighters to come out of The UK, Daley (32-12), has fought all over the world including The UFC, Strikeforce, and Bellator, the later being the promotion which he is currently contracted to, however legal issues stemming back to December 2012 means Daley is currently unable to obtain a visa to enter The US, and therefore most seek alternative fights until the issue is resolved.

Daley who was in attendance at Cage Warriors 55 in Dublin this weekend, recently took to Facebook to vent his frustration of not being allowed by Bellator to take another fight in Europe since his knock win over Rodrigo Ribeiro in May:
"Just got word Bellator have refused to allow me to fight yet another opponent!!! It's becoming really frustrating that even though they are not my managers, they can approve my fights.

I've got great fights offered to keep me busy fighting and earning, and they seem to want to put a stop to this....all this while, having to pay for my OWN legal costs on a matter that influence my visa outcome...and my ability to fight for the promotion
Its bullshit.

There's a lot more too...with regards to other promoters having to PAY Bellator a "Booking fee" for using me on there shows?....

Terrible."
However it appears Bellator have released Daley to fight, and he will be fighting in the UK in July. More details on opponent to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment