phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Wednesday 29 May 2013

UK Veteran Leeroy Barnes Signs with Cage Warriors


Leeroy Barnes Signs Multi-fight deal with Cage Warriors
By Chris Houten - @kingdomMMAChris


UK Veteran Leeroy Barnes has signed a 5 fight deal with Europe's top MMA promotion Cage Warriors, and will make his debut for the promotion at July's Cage Warriors 57 in July.

Kingdom MMA caught up with Barnes (12-10) earlier in the day to discuss the deal:
"Cage Warriors are only signing the top guys in Europe to exclusive deals right now. The fact they offered me this contract shows they consider me to be on this level, I take that as a challenge to prove them right.
I'm really excited to make my debut in Liverpool the city I've trained in for my whole MMA career and let's face Cage Warriors needed somebody as handsome as me in the middle weight division Since Danny Roberts dropped to welterweight"
Hailing from Blackpool, fan favourite Barnes who has fought for Bamma and Made 4 the Cage, has finished all 12 of the opponents he has beaten, and joins Tom Breese, as well  asTUF Smashes Bola Omoyele, Luke Newman, and Valentino Petrescu as the latest addition tof the growing, talent filled roster.

Barnes' opponent for Cage Warriors 57 is yet to be confirmed.



No comments:

Post a Comment