phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Diego Brandao Interested in Fight with Conor McGregor at UFC 168


Diego Brandao Interested in Fight with Conor McGregor at UFC 168
by Chris Houten - @mrhouts


Diego Brandao earlier told MMAFighting.com earlier today that he is interested in a fight with Conor McGregor.

Noted journalist Ariel Helwani reported earlier this week on US TV talk show UFC Tonight, that Mcgregor trainer, John Kavanagh, hopes to return to the Octagon on Dec. 28 in Las Vegas in a bout against TUF 14 winner Brandao; a bout that Brandao has confirmed he is interested in.

"I’m in the UFC to fight the best," Brandao told MMAFighting.com earlier today. "Everybody knows that my dream is to become the UFC champion. I already won The Ultimate Fighter, now I’m going after the title."

"I always liked challenges, and I believe a fight against McGregor would be a good challenge for me," he said. "If he wants to fight me, I also want to fight him. Hey, McGregor, let’s make it happen. It would be perfect for UFC 168 in Vegas. I wanna do a great show."

Stay tuned to Kingdom MMA for all the last UFC 168 rumours 

No comments:

Post a Comment