phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Sunday 20 October 2013

Tim Wilde vs Jefferson George Added to Bamma 14 Prelims


Tim Wilde vs Jefferson George Added to Bamma 14 Prelims
by Chris Houten - @mrhouts


A lightweight bout which sees Tim Wilde take on Jefferson George has been added to the Bamma 14 preliminary card.

Fighting out of UTC Cannock, karate expert Tim 'The Experiment' Wilde fights for the 3rd time in his pro career at Bamma 14 having defeated his first 2 opponents - Dean Williams by Rear Naked Coke at Lion FC 2 and Stephen Martin at Bamma 13 by UD. Prior to turning pro, Wilde earned a 3-0 semi-pro MMA record with 3 first round finishes, and has all competed at world level in karate.

His opponent Jefferson George who fights out of Morefire Icon Jiu Jitsu in Luton also featured on the Bamma 13 where he defeated Marius Marzec by Rear Naked Choke at the close of Round 2.

Fighting for the 5th time in his pro career, having gone 3-1 to date, George who has picked up all 3 of his victories by submission said: 
George said: "I cannot wait to return to BAMMA in December. It's a great promotion and I intend to make it my home for a very long time. I am fighting Tim Wilde who is also making his second appearance on BAMMA. We fought each other in the Amateur leagues, which I won and both of us have progressed a lot since then. There's no way Tim is taking this fight lightly and neither am I. He's a tough guy and I am looking forward to a war. I know the fans are going to really enjoy this one: I'm not sure if it's going to be a stand up or ground war but either way both of us will be ready, I am sure. Roll on December 14th!"
Bamma 14 takes place on Saturday the 14th of December at the LG Arena in Birmingham, and is headline by Paul Daley taking on Romario Manoel da Silva. Tickets are on Sale Now - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment