phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Monday 28 October 2013

Matt Howard vs Harry McLeman Added to Bamma 14 Prelims


Matt Howard vs Harry McLeman Added to Bamma 14 Prelims
by Chris Houten - @mrhouts


Middleweights Matt Howard, and former army boxer Harry 'Mad Mac' McLeman will meet each other on the preliminary card at Bamma 14.


Coming from a Gysy background, Matt Howard began boxing at the age of 15, where “pretty much everything there was to win”. 9-1 in professional MMA career his only loss has comes to notable British Middleweight Lee Chadwick in the main event at OMMAC 15.

A ferocious power puncher, Team Rough House member Howard earned himself the monicker 'The Wrecking Machine' having defeated 8 of his 9 opponents by knock out in the fist round; 5 of which have came within the first minute.

Having not fought since October 2012 due to injuries, Howard who will be making his debut for the promotion at Bamma 14 said:
“I’m feeling great and looking forward to this fight. My injuries have cleared up and I’m very excited about finally making my debut on BAMMA. Harry is clearly a very good fighter and I respect him after his win over my team mate Matt Hallam (at BAMMA 13), but I see some areas I’m going to exploit in his game. So, be ready for me to have my hand raised at the end of the contest, preferably following a KO in what I hope will be an exciting start to my time with BAMMA.”
Fighting out of Plymouth former Army boxer Harry McLeman (5-2) fights under the Bamma banner for the 3rd time at Bamma 14, having previously lost to current Bamma champion Scott Askham, before bounce back to beat Howard's Rough House teammate Matt Hallam by guillotine choke.

Taking ahead of his upcoming bout with Howard, McLeman said:
“I feel like I’m the better rounded fighter which will make the difference on the night. Fans can expect me to leave it all in the cage as always.”
Bamma 14 takes place on Saturday the 14th of December at the LG Arena in Birmingham, and is headline by Paul Daley taking on Romario Manoel da Silva. Tickets are on Sale Now - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment