phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Friday 22 March 2013

Video: Bellator 93 - Results and Highlights

Bellator 93 - Results and Video Highlights

Bellator 93 went down on Thursday night from Lewiston, Maine taking only 9 rounds to get through the whole damn fight card - yeah it was that good!

For those who had work the next day, and weren't prepared to pull an all nighter, or brave enough to call in sick - not even for Britain Michael Page's Bellator Debut , we give you Bellator 93 highlights, courtesy of Spike TV below!

   

Results

Lightweight Tournament Final Fight: Dave Jansen defeats Marcin Held via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Dave Jansen:
“Thanks Bjorn and the entire Bellator staff. I have nothing but gratitude for Marcin. He’s phenomenal and getting to train to fight against him was a tough puzzle to put together, but it really improved my game.”
I want to keep the momentum going and I’m looking forward to fighting Michael Chandler and what a unique puzzle he is as a fighter.”
Marcin Held:

“Thank you to Dave. It was a really good fight. In the second round I tried to submit Dave and I lost all my power. I almost couldn’t move and I had no power left, which wasn’t good for me.”
“Dave is really good and it was pleasure for me to fight against him. I would like to say good luck in your next fight with Michael Chandler.”
Heavyweight Feature Fight: Ryan Martinez defeats Travis Wiuff via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 18 seconds
Ryan Martinez:

“Thanks Bjorn and Bellator for having me back. I was anxious to get back in the cage. Taking this fight, many people thought it was stupid, but I saw it as a window of opportunity. At this level you don’t get to cherry pick your fights and who you go against. We are fighters and that’s how we live.”
Welterweight Feature Fight: Marcus Davis vs. Waachiim Spiritwolf was declared a no-contest (illegal groin shot)
Marcus Davis:

“I want to thank everyone and I absolutely love this state and the people from here. To get the welcoming that I got when I came in the cage was overwhelming and I was swept away. I’ve never heard a crowd like that in this state- ever.”
“It was upsetting that I was unable to showcase my skills to the people of Maine and Bellator and I will continue to represent this company and MMA the best I can.”
Middleweight Feature Fight: Dave Vitkay defeats Dan Miragliotta via technical submission (guillotine-choke) – Round 1, 18 seconds

Welterweight Feature Fight:  Michael Page defeats Ryan Sanders via TKO – Round 1, 11 seconds

Middleweight Feature Fight: Jason Butcher defeats Jack Hermansson via submission (triangle-choke) – Round 1, 2:24

Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Mike Mucitelli defeats Brent Dillingham via submission (armbar) Round 1, 2:48

Middleweight Feature Fight: Joe Pacheco defeats Pierre Pierry vis submission (keylock) – Round 1, 1:54

Featherweight Feature Fight: Vince Murdock defeats Jon Raio via TKO (strikes) –Round 3, 4:01

Lightweight Feature Fight: Jon Lemke defeats Jesse Erickson with a TKO (punches and knees) – Round 1, 2:50

No comments:

Post a Comment